Classy UDAIPUR PACKAGE 3N/4D
Rs 11,900/- pp
Overview of your short Udaipur Getaway:
Udaipur is located in the southern part of Rajasthan. It is commonly known as the ‘The Lake City of India’ for the numerous pristine lakes that it has. Another name that Udaipur is commonly tagged is the White City of Rajasthan because its city is painted in shades of white. In addition to the visiting the lakes and palaces that Udaipur boasts about, your Rajasthan tour will allow you to visit, teach and spend time with children from a few villages of Udaipur. Also visiting the local handicraft centres and being a part of the traditional Rajasthani folk dances are some of the inclusions in the package. To add to all this, you stay in the comfort of a homestay with a friendly, warm and hospitable family who make you feel like at home.
- Staying in a modern yet traditional homestay in a quiet leafy neighbourhood in Udaipur.
- A Half day Responsible Rural Village tour.
- Join your hosts in Udaipur, to spend a day volunteering your time and skills at the local NGO teaching local kids English (or whatever else you can contribute).
- Visit the architectural attractions in and around Udaipur city.
- Lunch in a village with locals.
- After Sunset Safari with your host to go deep into the countryside, exploring the mountain and the lakes and if lucky, you may get to see wildlife like Hyenas, Leopards, Snakes and Mongoose.
3 Night Udaipur
Day 1: Arrive at Udaipur. Relax and unwind in the afternoon followed by a visit to Monsoon Palace to enjoy the sunset. (All meals at homestay). All meals included.
Day 2: Udaipur city day tour** All meals included. (Visit the Hathi Pol, City Palace, Lake Palace, Jagdish Temple, Karni Mata temple/light and sound show at THE Lake and walk through the local markets)
Day 3: After breakfast, start your day by visiting Shilpgram (Artist village in Udaipur) in the morning. After lunch, head to an NGO for village kids and end the day by taking a night safari. All meals included.
Day 4: Check out and bid adieu to the lovely Homestay and host.
When to go:
The best time to visit Rajasthan is from October to February. This is when the climate will be cooler and enjoyable. If you want to try something different, you can also go to Rajasthan in the Monsoons(nothing can compare to the soft drizzle on your head while you are sitting atop Monsoon Palace near Udaipur enjoying the clouds play hide and seek with the sky 😉
Starts from Rs 11,900 per person (on twin sharing basis. The exact price is based on the following parameters:
- The number of people travelling
- The exact time or season of travel.
- Choice of vehicle
All accommodation and car transfers are on twin share basis(prices will reduce if you are a bigger group):
- 3 Night stay in Udaipur at a homestay not very far from the city. Breakfast and one meal included (depending on tour day).
- Lunch at a village (Day 1)
- Night Animal Safari/Star Gazing Tour (Day 2)
- Half day rural tour with Shilpgram visit and visit to local village NGO, dinner with locals ( Day 3)
- Unlimited Chai and love 😉
- All Transfers by A/C vehicle with driver accommodation, toll fees. etc
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Any domestic or international airfares (unless asked for).
- Government service tax
- Any tips to porters/camel riders etc.
- Any meals not specified
- Laundry charges.
- Any hard drinks/beverages ordered upon request.
- Entry fees/guide/car entry charges for monuments etc.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight (or any other mode of transport) delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, etc.
Optional add-on tours/activities (if you intend to stay further/customise the tour):
- Pushkar Day tour AC car rental 3600/- Per person
- Chittorgarh Fort tour with car rental 1500/- Per person
- Kumbhalgarh Day tour with village excursion and interaction with rural Rajasthani musicians or craftsmen- Ex Udaipur
- Indiana Jones Jeep safari to visit old temples 1500/- Per person
- Rajasthani cooking class with host 750/- Per person
- Trained yoga session at Homestay*
- Camel ride *
- Hindi speaking lessons with host*
* Please contact us to find out the cost and other details.
© All content, text and photos on this Itinerary are copyrighted by Soul Indian Journeys and may not be used without explicit permission.