Indian Architecture has evolved over thousands of years leading to a rich mixture of Architecture Style and Varieties.India is one country that has traces of civilization starting from the Indus Valley Civilization right up to the British,Mughal,French and Portuguese Empire.Each have left behind a legacy of Architecture styles worth marveling upon.
Interesting Offbeat Architectural Structures in India:
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaisalmer Fort,Rajasthan
- Ajanta Ellora Caves,Maharashtra
- Chettinad Architecture,Tamil Nadu
- Krishnapuram Palace & Padmanabhapuram Palace, Kerala
- Gwalior Fort
- Khajuraho Temple
- Doorless Houses of Shani Shingnapur,Maharashtra
- Auroville,Tamil nadu
- Rani Ki Vaav(Step Well),Ahmedabad
© All content, text and photos on this blog are copyrighted by Soul Indian Journeys and may not be used without explicit permission.